0 di 26 domande completate
Bisogna indicare una data
Bisogna indicare un testo
Bisogna indicare un indirizzo email
Bisogna indicare un numero
Bisogna indicare un testo
Bisogna riempire questo campo
Hai già completato il quiz pertanto non puoi rifarlo.
Il quiz si sta caricando...
Devi iscriverti o registrarti per iniziare il quiz.
Bisogna completare il seguente quiz per poter avviare questo quiz:
Il tuo tempo:
Il tempo è scaduto
Hai raggiunto 0 di 0 punti, (0)
Choose the correct option (a-d)
A: What’s the job of technical supervisor?
B: He __________the work of the technical team.
Currently, we __________ on a new project to be completed in two months’ time.
If the installation had been done properly, would the partition wall __________?
When the glue has set it can __________from the vice.
I’m afraid the engineer __________the machines yet. You’ll have to wait.
He worked for GD Holdings for two years before __________to our company.
The construction of the tallest building __________ last week.
We __________to finish the work on time because we had a problem with the unions.
It was reported that the new computer system __________operational by the end of next month.
He’s in warehouse “B” __________all the goods are stored before shipment.
This is __________the best machine for our needs.
The new false ceiling was secured to the ceiling by __________six very long cables.
__________look at replacing all the cables?
This material has the capability of ______________ chemicals, so we should use it.
Put Janes’ part of the conversation in the correct order.
- Jane Blogs speaking, can I speak to Mr. Jones please.
- Jones speaking, how may I help you?
- Good morning, Mrs Jones, of course I remember you. How are you?
- I fine thanks.
- I sorry, but I haven't had much time since I came back.
- That would be nice.
- Tuesday would be a good day for me.
- Good morning HBI Electronics, how can I help you.
- One moment please.
- Good morning, Jane Blogs speaking. I don't know if you remember me, we met last week at the Williams conference.
- Fine thanks, are you?
- Did you have a look at my brochure?
- I sorry hear that, do you think it would to possible to meet to discuss my products and services?
- how about next week?
- would 10 o'clock suit you?
- Ok see you at 10. bye.
- Could I speak to John Simpson, please.
- Hello, John. This is Jane Blond. We’ve got an appointment next Monday but I’m afraid something’s come up. Could we do another time?
- No problem. How about Wednesday at seven o’clock?
- That’s good for me.
- Great. So I’ll see you on Wednesday. Goodbye.
Fill in the gaps with the correct form of the verb in brackets in the spaces of the following story:
- Ann (called)(call) in sick to work on Monday. Her boss was frustrated and said, "You (have called)(call) in sick four times this month." Ann replied, "I'm sorry. I (have called)(catch) a cold from my son. He (started)(start) daycare last month and he (has been)(be) sick since then. I am a good employee and last year I (didn't take, did not take)(not take) one sick day." Ann's boss said, "It's true. You (have been, are)(be) a good employee. You (have always done, always do)(always do) your work on time and you (have brought)(bring) the company a lot of business since you (started)(start) working for us." Ann said, "Last week I (showed)(show) Tina all the projects I have been working on. She (said)(say) she can help me. She (has worked)_(work) on many similar projects since she (was)(be) hired."
Put the events into the correct order.
When John came home last night he couldn’t get in because he had left his keys at home.
- left keys at home
- came home
- tried to open the door
a) MY DAILY ROUTINE: I get up at 7 o’clock nearly every morning. After a light breakfast
I switch my computer on and start my working day, that ends no sooner than 7,30 p.m.,
with a brief interruption at 1 o’clock for a quick sandwich or yoghurt. I usually go to the
self-service down the road for dinner, and then to bed. I work six days a week, and I
spend most of my Sundays in bed, resting. But I’m a translator, so I sometimes work
on Sundays too.
1) What is the passage about?
2) How many hours a day does the author usually work?
3) How much time does the author usually spend cooking?
b) Whether a certain amount of fat in the diet is essential to human health is not definitely known.
When rats are fed a fat-free diet, their growth eventually ceases, their skin becomes inflamed and
scaly, and their reproductive systems may get damaged.
4.What is a fat-free diet?
5. Which of the following is true for rats when they are fed a fat-free diet?
6.The word “essential” is closest in meaning to:
(le descrizioni seguenti sono strettamente collegate ai criteri di valutazione del Quadro di Riferimento Comune Europeo. E’ necessario completare la parte del test dedicata all’autovalutazione con la massima serietà in quanto i punteggi relativi verranno sommati al punteggio totale da cui dipenderà la valutazione finale)
Il candidato legga attentamente e scelga la casella che meglio descrive le sue capacità di interazione orale.
Corsi di lingua inglese effettuati
l candidato legga attentamente e scelga la casella che più si avvicina alla descrizione del suo percorso formativo.
Ogni mese potrai ricevere le nostre principali notizie. In particolare potrai essere sempre aggiornato sui seguenti punti:
le novità sulle POSSIBILITA’ DI OTTENERE FONDI PUBBLICI per finanziare le proprie spese di formazione continua, le nostre OFFERTE LAST MINUTE e PROMOZIONI in atto.